- 2.0% = Low Activity – Wt Loss
- 2.5 – 3.0% = Moderate Activity
- 3.5% = Weight Gain
- 4.5 – 6.0% = Kittens 4 – 8 weeks
- 4.0% = Kittens 8 weeks to 1 year
- 4.5 – 8.0% = Pregnant/Lactating
All amounts listed are guidelines
|Based on Moderate Activity|
|Cat Weight||Approximate Cups|
|5 lb||0.5 cups|
|10 lb||1 cup|
|15 lb||1.5 cups|
|20 lb||2 cups|
|25 lb||2.5 cups|
Northwest Naturals cat nibbles are easy to feed and thaw quickly. 1 cup
equals approximately 4 – 6 ounces. For exact weight for feeding, we
suggest you use a scale.
Adult Cats: Feed 2 –3% of their body weight per day. Split the recommended
amount into 2 feedings daily. For Kittens and pregnant/lactating females
– split the recommend amount into 3-4 feedings daily.
Transition slowly by adding a small amount of raw with their current diet.
Gradually increase the amount of raw and decrease the amount of their
current diet. Cats activity level, age and breed can effect the amounts